Monday, July 13, 2009

Kangana Ranaut handles her breakup in a mature manner




She is hardly over with her breakup with Shekhar Suman’s son, Adhyayan Suman, and she is being linked with Puri Jagannath, the director of one of the South films she is working in. Kangana is obviously quite upset with the rumors and says, “I should free myself from my last experience. I need to be ready to fall in love again. Why can’t people imagine somebody single for sometime?”
Kangana and Adhyayan, both have handled their breakup in a mature manner. They had no ugly exchange of words and the parting was as respectful as should be.
Kangana says, “We respect each other far too much to insult each other. Yes, I was shocked at first. Adhyayan doesn’t want to be in a relationship at this point of time. T thought it was a nightmare but on second thoughts, I understand. I too dissuade my younger brother from being In a relationship at this age.”
Adhyayan too states that he decided to end this relationship just because he needs to focus on his career which is just one film old right now. States Adhyayan, “I can’t afford to mess it up. I haven’t taken my father’s help and neither have I told him to make a film for me. I’m doing it all for myself. I don’t want to take a chance. We are still friends for love can always wait and career won’t.”