Saturday, October 30, 2010

It would be my honour to interview Aamir Khan: Karan Johar


Image

Director Karan Johar, who is coming up with the third season of “Koffee with Karan”, said he would be honoured to bring and interview superstar Aamir Khan in his popular talk show.


“I had a chat with Aamir. I am trying to have him in this season. I think Aamir has proven his mettle as a filmmaker, actor and as a personality I think we should all be really proud of. Aamir conceptually has said that we would do it but we are yet to figure out a date and a schedule. It would be my honour to interview Aamir Khan,” Karan told reporters here Friday.

For the first time, actor couple Abhishek and Aishwarya would be appearing in any talk show together after their marriage.

“It was a great to have Abhi and Ash, there are my friends only. After their marriage, it’s their first appearance together in a talk show. There were many things that I wanted to know, which I think audience would love to know because they are really one of the royal couple of Bollywood,” said Karan.

Stories were making rounds that estranged couple actor Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra would appear together in the show, but Karan rubbished the speculations showering praise on their acting skills.

“There is a media conjecture but I haven’t spoken to them (Shahid and Priyanka). They are great couple on screen. I would say ‘Kaminey’ was a fantastic film and Shahid and Priyanka are big reason for that. I would love to have Shahid and Priyanka together,” said Karan.

Karan maintains that he wouldn’t take advantage of his personal rapport with the stars to unravel their secrets beyond a certain level.

“I never offend any of my guests. I try to make them feel comfortable as I invite them to my show. Yes, some sequences are revealed, some fun conversation happened but I don’t think anything is offensive,” said Karan.

“There are new enemies, new lovers and new controversies, so we will talk on that,” he added.

“Koffee with Karan” would be aired on STAR World from Nov 7.