Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Roshni Chopra Goes House Hunting


Image


Having a house of your own & especially of your liking in Mumbai City is everyone's desire, but with the reality prices booming, it is a complete nightmare to get 'that' house which you can make home. Something similar is what beautiful Roshni Chopra, is going through, who is trying to find that perfect house in the right budget and more importantly which is close to her & her husband's work place. Says Roshni, "I have been looking for months now, but it is just falling into place because the house is small or it is far off from my work place or something or the other that is just not working out. But now that I do have some time on my hands, I am going to make sure I finalise a place soon." We wish Roshni all the luck and hope the ordeal comes to an end soon.