Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can't let Saif down: Kareena Kapoor

Can`t let Saif down: Kareena KapoorKareena Kapoor will go through with her plans of celebrating her birthday with her beau despite falling ill due to punishing work schedule

An extremely unwell Kareena Kapoor almost considered missing her flight to Paris via London and her birthday celebration today with beau Saif Ali Khan.

The actress is in Mumbai for three days to shoot for her shampoo, soap and face cream commercials. She even found some time to throw a party for Malaika Arora Khan and attend Tusshar Kapoor's party in Juhu but fell seriously ill on Saturday.

Talking to us last night before her departure, Kareena said, "It's been a very hectic schedule. I left Latvia to shoot for my endorsements in Mumbai. They had wanted me to shoot in Thailand but I couldn't because of lack of time. So they flew down an entire team of 40 Malaysian and Thai make-up artistes to Mumbai for the shoot.

But since I was shooting continuously in water for my shampoo and soap ads which included bathing in the tub scene, I developed severe cold, a bad throat and high fever."

As a result, Bebo's birthday plans (carefully organised by her man) almost went for a toss. Kareena added, "Mom (Babita Kapoor) has been firing me since Saturday about working so hard and falling so ill.

She's very worried that I'll be travelling alone to Paris via London as I might not be able to cope on my own. She thinks I have been pushing myself too hard and neglecting my health but I had no choice but to complete this schedule."

Saifoo's girlfriend was on injections, medicines and taking lots of rest throughout the day to make sure that she could travel in the night. She told us, "Mom is not very keen that I travel when I am so ill but I am going because Saif has planned a very special birthday night for me and I can't let him down by not going... so come what may I will go! This is one time I can't listen to mom."

For my Bebo!

Apart from a special dinner at Johnny Depp's Ritz Hotel in Paris, Saif Ali Khan will also spend four days in the French capital with Kareena. While Saif had given his gal a huge diamond ring a couple of years ago on her birthday, this time too, the buzz is that he has another very expensive gift, along similar lines planned for his Bebo.

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com